Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

My Holiday's

My Holiday's

In my Holiday's I went to Clendon to go to my uncle Mana’s house. I went food shopping with my uncle and my aunt. My papa Ken and nana live nearby to my uncle’s place. I played with my lego set and stayed home half the holidays. The other half of the holidays I went to the west and stayed at my papa John’s house. He sings at the shops and people give him money.  I went to the wave pools in the west with my papa John. At the wave  pools I went down the big blue slide and I splashed the water. I was just  swimming  and then the siren rang because the siren meant that the waves were coming, the wave came and I had to swim through it. After I got  changed my papa John and I went and got a burger and hot chips for us to eat and enjoy.

I felt very tired after swimming and much more hungrier. I enjoyed every moment that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.